I’m busy looking at setting up some Evernote notebooks specifically designed for a martial artist and martial arts instructors.
I’m looking to start my own school in the coming months and I need to start gathering my thoughts and building lesson plans.
High level I see a need for notes on individual techniques, forms experientil knowledge theoretical knowledge martial philosophy and collected resources.
Hopefully with the correct layout use of evernote tags I can start laying the grounding for written coursework and a structured syllabus for my future students.
Master Evernote Today!
Master Evernote in just 24 hours and take control of Your Desk, with Evernote Essentials!
Click Here To Find Out More About Evernote Essentials!
- Goal and Objective tracking in Evernote Pt. 1 – Collection 36 comments | 199,567 views
- My Guest posts 0 comments | 153,170 views
- How to use Evernote and GTD for setting and achieving goals and objectives 35 comments | 148,948 views
- Evernote Review: Online note taking software Pc and Mobile 38 comments | 137,807 views
- Using Evernote for Goal Tracking Pt. 3 – Organisation 23 comments | 125,762 views
- Goal and Objective tracking in Evernote Pt. 2 – Capture 22 comments | 110,979 views
- What's more important what's Right or getting caught 25 comments | 106,362 views