I’ve spent the last 4 years learning Wing Tsun and more recently Krav Maga too. What’s great about martial arts? Everything about it resonates with me. From the more prescriptive traditional martial arts to the canabilistic Krav Maga and Mixed martial arts of the present.
The more you learn the more there is to learn. I’ve only just started competing at 33 years young and it’s become clear that I need to bridge the disconnect between the fighting arts and actual fits and starts of fighting. The mastery of any one art is to be pursued but that’s not to say that there is no value in exploring the martial way and finding that all of the world’s martial arts are more the same than they are different.
Do You Want To Take Your Evernote Experience To The Next Level?
Master Evernote in just 24 hours and take charge of Your Desk, with Evernote Essentials!
Click Here For More Information on Evernote Essentials!
Top 5 Books you should have read before you turn 30
- Goal and Objective tracking in Evernote Pt. 1 – Collection 36 comments | 169,802 views
- My Guest posts 0 comments | 141,038 views
- How to use Evernote and GTD for setting and achieving goals and objectives 35 comments | 135,023 views
- Evernote Review: Online note taking software Pc and Mobile 38 comments | 128,291 views
- Using Evernote for Goal Tracking Pt. 3 – Organisation 23 comments | 108,631 views
- What's more important what's Right or getting caught 25 comments | 99,664 views
- Goal and Objective tracking in Evernote Pt. 2 – Capture 22 comments | 94,466 views