I’ve spent the last 4 years learning Wing Tsun and more recently Krav Maga too. What’s great about martial arts? Everything about it resonates with me. From the more prescriptive traditional martial arts to the canabilistic Krav Maga and Mixed martial arts of the present.
The more you learn the more there is to learn. I’ve only just started competing at 33 years young and it’s become clear that I need to bridge the disconnect between the fighting arts and actual fits and starts of fighting. The mastery of any one art is to be pursued but that’s not to say that there is no value in exploring the martial way and finding that all of the world’s martial arts are more the same than they are different.
Do You Want To Get the Most Out Of Evernote?
Unleash Evernote's Real Power in just 24 hours and take control of Your Desk, with Evernote Essentials!
Click Here To Get Evernote Essentials Now!
- Goal and Objective tracking in Evernote Pt. 1 – Collection 36 comments | 169,814 views
- My Guest posts 0 comments | 141,051 views
- How to use Evernote and GTD for setting and achieving goals and objectives 35 comments | 135,026 views
- Evernote Review: Online note taking software Pc and Mobile 38 comments | 128,310 views
- Using Evernote for Goal Tracking Pt. 3 – Organisation 23 comments | 108,640 views
- What's more important what's Right or getting caught 25 comments | 99,664 views
- Goal and Objective tracking in Evernote Pt. 2 – Capture 22 comments | 94,471 views