In December 1994, after winning a battle with cancer, I stood, nearly bald, in the audience of my first motivational seminar, conducted by Anthony Robbins.
Shortly after the seminar I read “Awaken The Giant Within” and “Unlimited Power” to learn more about taking charge of my destiny. To this day, I refer to these books often for inspiration and guidance.
Over the years, I’ve read and listened to a great deal of self-help material in my quest to discover the secret to success. Without question, this book provides the clearest and most incredibly inspiring ideas. Since reading this book, I’ve greatly increased my level of health (by becoming vegetarian), doubled my income, and formed my own consulting company.
“Unlimited Power” consists of three sections:
Section I: The Modeling of Human Excellence
Section II: The Ultimate Success Formula
Section III: Leadership: The Challenge of Excellence
Although the book is quite long, it is a very exciting read. Starting off with “The Commodity of Kings” Robbins talks about how specialized knowledge (information) is available to anyone and can literally transform ourselves, and the world. Think of what Bill Gates, through Microsoft, really owns – almost nothing. Instead, he controls a vast reservoir of knowledge.
In summary, what I enjoy most about “Unlimited Power” and all of Anthony Robbins’ other works, is that he challenges you to test his ideas for yourself, instead of accepting ideas on blind faith. Also, I must emphasize that “Unlimited Power” (or any other book for that matter) WILL NOT magically make you successful. It requires YOU to work with the material, develop strategies, and most importantly – take action.
Michael Davis – Editor, Byvation
Anthony Robbins calls it the new science of personal achievement. You’ll call it the best thing that ever happened to you.
If you’ve ever wanted more from life, Unlimited Power will direct you how to achieve the extraordinary quality of life you dream of and deserve to have, and strategies for mastery of your personal and professional life. Anthony Robbins has proven to millions with his books, tapes, and seminars that by focusing the power of the mind you can do, possess, attain, and create anything you want for your life. He has shown presidents, kings and queens, elite athletes, rock stars, and children ways to achieve. With Unlimited Power, Tony Robbins shows the passion and eloquance he’s become famous for as he teaches us the real science of personal achievement showing you:
- How to learn out what you most want
- The Seven Lies of Success
- How to reprogram your mind in minutes to eliminate fears and phobias
- The secret of creating instant rapport with anyone you meet
- How to duplicate the success of others
- The Five Keys to Wealth and Happiness
Unlimited Power is a paradigm shifting fitness book for the mind. It will show you, simply, how to perform at your peak while gaining emotional and financial freedom, attaining leadership and self-confidence, and winning the cooperation of others. It will give you the knowledge and the courage to remake yourself and your world. Unlimited Power is a guidebook to superior performance in an age of success.
Incoming search terms:
- unlimited power pdf (31)
- unlimited power the new science of personal achievement pdf (28)
- anthony robbins unlimited power pdf (20)
- unlimited power anthony robbins pdf (15)
- awaken the giant within or unlimited power (14)
- unlimited power the new science of personal achievement pdf download (13)
- tony robbins app for iphone (11)
- unlimited power pdf free (1)
- anthony robbins books (1)
- free pdf book unlimited power by tony robbins (1)
Master Evernote Today!
Master Evernote in just 24 hours and take control of Your time, with Evernote Essentials!
Click Here For More Information on Evernote Essentials!
Top 5 Books you should have read before you turn 30
- Goal and Objective tracking in Evernote Pt. 1 – Collection 199,574 views | 36 comments
- My Guest posts 153,170 views | 0 comments
- How to use Evernote and GTD for setting and achieving goals and objectives 148,966 views | 35 comments
- Evernote Review: Online note taking software Pc and Mobile 137,807 views | 38 comments
- Using Evernote for Goal Tracking Pt. 3 – Organisation 125,771 views | 23 comments
- Goal and Objective tracking in Evernote Pt. 2 – Capture 110,983 views | 22 comments
- What's more important what's Right or getting caught 106,363 views | 25 comments