I’m busy looking at setting up some Evernote notebooks specifically designed for a martial artist and martial arts instructors.
I’m looking to start my own school in the coming months and I need to start gathering my thoughts and building lesson plans.
High level I see a need for notes on individual techniques, forms experientil knowledge theoretical knowledge martial philosophy and collected resources.
Hopefully with the correct layout use of evernote tags I can start laying the grounding for written coursework and a structured syllabus for my future students.
If anything or anyone distresses you, think how you’ll probably feel a week—a month—a year later. If you can imagine yourself being happy and peaceful then, why waste all that time? Be happy and peaceful now!
A dog has no need of the future. It fully experiences each moment that passes and when it’s passed experiences the next. However a dog cannot exert it’s inner strength and better the lives of dogs everywhere. They cannot re-create there worlds the way they want to.
We can. Yet or inability to master what our canine friends can do leaves us where we are. We struggle with allowing our present to become our past. We re-live our victories afraid we’ll not have any more and we wallow in our miseries afraid of encountering anymore.
Embrace your human endowments travel through time and find yourself where you e would like to be then look ball and realize that the path from where you were now to there can be reached but only if you do anything but what you’re doing now, nothing.
Do You Want To Take Your Evernote Experience To The Next Level?
Master Evernote in just 24 hours and take charge of Your Desk, with Evernote Essentials!
Click Here To Get Evernote Essentials Now!
Top 5 Books you should have read before you turn 30
- Goal and Objective tracking in Evernote Pt. 1 – Collection 199,572 views | 36 comments
- My Guest posts 153,170 views | 0 comments
- How to use Evernote and GTD for setting and achieving goals and objectives 148,956 views | 35 comments
- Evernote Review: Online note taking software Pc and Mobile 137,807 views | 38 comments
- Using Evernote for Goal Tracking Pt. 3 – Organisation 125,768 views | 23 comments
- Goal and Objective tracking in Evernote Pt. 2 – Capture 110,980 views | 22 comments
- What's more important what's Right or getting caught 106,362 views | 25 comments