This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of NMEDA. All opinions are 100% mine.
My work as a data analyst for a health insurance administrator and my work blogging has really opened my eyes to some of the realities of living as a disabled person. Even in the 21st century a lot has changed but sadly somethings stay the same. I know a couple of disabled bloggers, one of whom owns a consulting firm that advises on disability access. Listening to some of his challenges and the obstacles he helps others avoid, I become very aware of how the smallest of detail we take for granted could become a nightmare for a disabled person.
Freedom for all
Being able to operate a car affords us a certain freedom, gives us independance and the freedom to take opportunities otherwise unavailable to us. For many disabled and elderly persons, finding a mobility solution for their vehicle is a difficult, costly and potentially physically harmful decision.
Continue reading »
Continue reading »
Incoming search terms:
Struggling To Master Evernote?
Learn All the Expert Tips in just one day and take control of Your life, with Evernote Essentials!
Click Here To Find Out More About Evernote Essentials!
What Twitter says about: Twitter
WP plugin by Marketing Digital
- Evernote Review: Online note taking software Pc and Mobile 38 comments | 55,935 views
- Goal and Objective tracking in Evernote Pt. 1 – Collection 36 comments | 55,634 views
- How to use Evernote and GTD for setting and achieving goals and objectives 35 comments | 53,416 views
- Using Evernote: How I process my Stuff 29 comments | 44,813 views
- Using Evernote for Goal Tracking Pt. 3 – Organisation 23 comments | 34,245 views
- Goal and Objective tracking in Evernote Pt. 2 – Capture 22 comments | 34,150 views
- What is Meditation, a Beginners Guide to Learning Meditation 22 comments | 32,399 views