What is Refocus:
Refocus is a great productivity tool which I think will prove quite useful as a goal tracking tool, keeping my motivation levels up during the course of my busy professional and social life. The Refocus goal tracking tool is aimed at tracking the actions that you’ve taken during the week across your personal, social and professional goals. This is an excellent paper based goal tracking tool that can easily be organized into your daily life.
As with all goal tracking tools the biggest barrier is finding a way to integrate the tool with your busy work and social life. As life becomes more and more demanding it is critical that your tools fit your life. Goals need to be internalized and integrated easily.
This is a paper based goal tracking tool. I don’t know if I’m the only one, but for me Goals, goal tracking and prioritising for my life and work have never left the realm of the paper and pen. There is something truly rewarding in the hard slog of writing and re-writing, scribbling notes in the margin and doodling while the creative juices flow as you pen your goals and goal tracking strategy. When it comes to Goal setting and goal tracking I like to have the flexibility to engage my whole mind and nothing does that for me better than some low-tech pen and paper based tools.
Download the WhiteHateBlackbox Refocus tool
- Life Hacker also recommends the Day Grid Balancer goal tracking tool and organizer for your paper based goal tracking.
If you’re not as technophobic as I am when it comes to your Goal capture, Goal tracking and review then perhaps try some of these online Goal tracking Tools:
- Joes Goals an online goal tracking tool with a very simple interface allowing quick updates on the go
- 43 Things is a social bookmarking type site where you can track and share your goals with anyone interested
- LifeTango is similar to 43 things a is social bookmarking and goal tracking site allowing you to be part of a community of likeminded goalers
- Getgoaling is a really slick goal tracking tool that lets you put together a detailed goal tracking schedule which you can update as you progress.
- StiKk is a goal tracking tool that lets you set up contracts where you can outline objectives timelines rewards etc.
- For niche goals try FitDay a tool for helping you with your fitness goals
- Wesabe is a goal tracking tool for your financial goals
The WhiteHatBlackbox site seems to be down for the foreseeable future so in the interim visit -> DiyPlanner Refocus tool for more information on the tool.
Incoming search terms:
- social life goals (4)
- how to refocus your life (3)
- how to use stikk for life coach (3)
- goals that pay back (2)
- how to track any goal with paper and pen (2)
- how to refocus your goal (2)
- ways to track your personal goals (2)
- how to track your goals (2)
- goal tracking tools (2)
- goal tracking and social media (2)
Stop Struggling With Evernote!
Learn All the Expert Tips in just 24 hours and take charge of Your clutter, with Evernote Essentials!
Click Here To Get it Now!
- @_annarasumanara @kayaka0820 モバイルTwitterはコピーされず、翻訳が大変だ、、ひょっとして、スマートフォンの場合カカオトクしない？
- @tweetzandshout Maybach Music's Pill Launches Twitter Tirade Over Flailing Career http://t.co/H8TQfJ19
- @IamMarianRuthM Hello twitter! Good night:) Hahah, ambilis! Naparaan lang^.^
- @Laura_OneD #SFGTS I've tried playing it cool but when I'm looking at you I can't ever be brave 'cause you make my heart race http://t.co/1yJxkhSl
- @akkun_s RT @enfield9346: コスプレ始めてもう１０年以上になるけど、この発想は無かったわ。今年見たコスプレの中でぶっちぎりのナンバーワンです。 http://t.co/VjTdjDiW
Tag cloudevernote-gtd evernote-essentials-torrent gtd-evernote skills free time passion Goal Tracking Personal Productivity Life at peace how-to-use-evernote evernote focus brett-kelly-evernote-essentials-free-download evernote-essentials-discount-code nsinvalidargumentexception-evernote evernote-nsinvalidargumentexception stress reduction Personal Power evernote sucks evernote-essentials-discount evernote essentials evernote-portable motivation focus on goals time Michael Fletcher evernote-essentials-pdf Goal f knowledge motivational studying success Live free now failure blogging goals inspiration personal development monetize fear Goal Setting scheduling Evernote review evernote-essentials-promo
What Twitter says about: Twitter
WP plugin by Marketing Digital
- How to use Evernote and GTD for setting and achieving goals and objectives 31 comment(s) | 4924 view(s)
- Goal and Objective tracking in Evernote Pt. 1 – Collection 35 comment(s) | 2798 view(s)
- nsinvalidargumentexception While using Evernote on iPhone and iPad 8 comment(s) | 2637 view(s)
- Uses for Evernote Screenshot screen clipping 11 comment(s) | 1790 view(s)
- Using Evernote: How I process my Stuff 28 comment(s) | 1714 view(s)
- Using Evernote for Goal Tracking Pt. 3 – Organisation 22 comment(s) | 1656 view(s)
- Goal and Objective tracking in Evernote Pt. 2 – Capture 22 comment(s) | 1459 view(s)
- Evernote Tattoo anyone? Evernote Essentials Author Brett Kelly wears his heart on his sleeve 4 comment(s) | 1331 view(s)
- Evernote GTD 0 comment(s) | 789 view(s)
- Evernote Review: The best Online note taking and organisation tool 1 comment(s) | 735 view(s)